AN EXCLUSIVE ACADEMIC-CORPORATE PARTNERSHIP
CEMS was built on the vision of creating a bridge between the academic and corporate worlds. Since its creation in 1988, CEMS member schools have worked alongside industry and NGO’s. Today, over 70 world-renowned companies operating in a variety of sectors and 8 non-profit organisations work together with students, alumni and faculty as a part of this global business network.
What is the CEMS Corporate Partnership?
By joining the CEMS Global Alliance you will get access to an exclusive network of:
- CEMS Corporate Partners have privileged access to a global pool of top talent from the world’s best business schools via networking events, pre-screening, recruiting, and curriculum involvement.
- CEMS Corporate Partners get the exclusive opportunity to leverage the next generation of thinkers to help them find innovative solutions for their future business challenges.
- CEMS Corporate Partners support CEMS in developing business leaders with professional responsibility and accountability in relation to society and the environment.
- CEMS Corporate Partners are active contributors to the CEMS network, interested in the development of international management education.
- CEMS Corporate Partners catalyze the CEMS network to tap into new markets and gain insights into different cultural and business practices via collaboration with our vast community of industry leaders, disruptors, and visionaries.
The value of the CEMS Corporate Partnership
Get a sneak peak of some of the CEMS Corporate Partners benefits:
Promote your company’s culture and values to students & alumni
Shape the future of management and business education
Ready to be a part of the CEMS Alliance?
Since its foundation, CEMS has forged partnerships with leading companies that share a strong local, national and international reputation and an interest in the development of international management education and recruitment.