Become a CEMS Corporate Partner
Since its foundation, CEMS has forged partnerships with leading companies that share an interest in the development of international management education and recruitment.
What is the CEMS Corporate Partnership?
CEMS Corporate Partnerships are an exclusive academic-corporate partnership based on Corporate Partners contributing to the Alliance and its MIM programme and benefitting from privileged access to a global pool of top talent from the world’s leading business schools.
The partnership structure enables our Corporate Partners to contribute actively and benefit widely on a variety of fronts within the network:
- recruiting and branding targeting CEMS students, graduates and alumni
- interacting with top students through CEMS MIM curriculum activities
- offering business projects to international student teams
- networking and benchmarking with HR, corporate relations and career services professionals across the community
- contributing to the strategic orientation and management of the alliance
CEMS Corporate Partnership is perceived as a long-term commitment bringing benefits to the whole CEMS alliance.
Read the full list of partnership benefits
Hear directly from China CITIC Bank International on their experience:
How to Become a CEMS Corporate Partner
CEMS strives for a geographical balance of Corporate Partners across the world, as well as a broad variety of business sectors among the partners. A number of criteria need to be met by companies wishing to become CEMS Corporate Partners.
To become a Corporate Partner, the company should…
- be attracted to the overall philosophy of CEMS
- be strongly committed to the ongoing development of CEMS as a strategic global alliance of business schools and universities with corporate partners
- be willing and able to contribute to CEMS on various levels, including student selection, curriculum delivery and governance
- be ready to take an active part in shaping the CEMS programme
- have the intention and possibility of offering challenging international careers for CEMS graduates
- have international scope
- be recognised as leader in its field
The admission procedure is designed to ensure that the company will get to know CEMS and its philosophy well before becoming a partner and enables CEMS to get to know the company better to ensure the partnership will meet expectations for both parties. This allows a common understanding of the purpose of the partnership and future cooperation.
After preliminary talks and meetings between CEMS and company representatives, the company will decide to apply for CEMS partnership once they have a full understanding of what the partnership entails. The application is then ratified by all CEMS voting members.
A Memorandum of Understanding is signed with every CEMS Corporate Partner upon its ratification. This document is not seen as a legally binding document but rather as a means to clarify the long-term commitment and relationship between the two parties.
For more information on how to apply for partnership, please contact us
Become a CEMS Corporate Partner
Since its foundation, CEMS has forged partnerships with leading companies that share a strong local, national and international reputation and an interest in the development of international management education and recruitment.