In order to implement a more sustainable, inclusive and diverse world, CEMS will hold Global Responsibility Week this coming February 2023. Several events will be held locally and globally from Feb. 20 - 26. The event is organised the CEMS Student Board Responsible Leadership and Diversity & Inclusion project teams.
A variety of online events will be held along with a few local challenges. This event is open to the entire CEMS community ranging from students to alumni, academics and corporate/ social partners. Help us discuss solutions and processes that will shape the world for a better tomorrow.
The tentative agenda includes:
- local events organised by the CEMS Clubs throughout the week including in Spain, Australia, Portugal, Finland, Czech Republic, Germany, The Netherlands, the UK, Hungary and Switzerland. The agenda can be found here!
Note that the agenda is tentative or may not reflect all events. Please contact your local CEMS Club to find out more and get involved.
- Rotational Industry Chats with CEMS alumni working in CSR, in Accenture, Deloitte, International Committee of the Red Cross and World Food Programme, on February 24th at 1pm CET. Find more information here.
- ...and more online events to come soon.
Stay tuned for the final schedule of events through our social media channels.
Can't join the CEMS Global Responsibility Week 2023?
Our Corporate Partners have various opportunities and events related to sustainability, equity, climate change, ESG, diversity, LGBTIAQ+ and much more throughout the year, such as:
- Capgemini: How Sustainability Efforts Fall Apart, a relevant report available in the Harvard Business Review here.
- ECON x CEMS Sustainability from March 2nd to 4th. Find more information here and apply before February 6th!
- Kearney PROUD Academy from April 12th to 14th. Find more information here and apply before February 13th!
Don't miss out on these exciting opportunities and get active all throughout the year!
Want to get involved?
Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.