The CEMS Alumni Awards are presented annually to outstanding alumni in recognition of excellent contributions to promote one or many of the CEMS values based on the 5 important parameters below:
- Global Citizenship
- Cultural Diversity
- Professional Responsibility
- Professional Accountability
- Impact on society as a whole
NB: Nominations can be contributed by the following CEMS Community members: students, alumni, academic representative (i.e. program manager, corporate relations manager, academic director, CP, GO etc.).
- Graduate with a CEMS degree (by November 2022 by the latest, both by CEMS & home school)
- Illustrate and promote one or many of the 5 CEMS values
- No self nominations accepted
- Alumni who have won a CEMS Alumni of the Year Award in the past may not be nominated or win a different award category
- For further information on regulation procedures, see here.
CEMS Alumni Award Categories
- Junior Alumni Award (1 to 5 years)
- Mid-Career Alumni Award (6 to 15 years)
- Senior Alumni Award (16 to 30+ years)
Important Dates to Remember
- Nominations open: May 30th, 2022
- Nominations close: September 9th, 2022
NB: Nominate through the click button below. Opening & closing times are reflected as 10:00 CEST (Paris time).
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your enthusiastic participation in the nomination process and with the help in spreading the CEMS spirit!