The V4 Conference is an annual student-led event, hosted on a rotating basis by CEMS member schools of the Visegrad Group: SGH Warsaw School of Economics, Corvinus Business School and Prague University of Economics and Business.
The 11th edition of the V4 Conference was organized by CEMS Club Warsaw. This year’s 3-day physical event in Warsaw was filled with company workshops conducted by CEMS corporate partners, networking and social activities. It gathered 34 participating MIM students from 15 CEMS Academic Member schools.
They had an opportunity to test their case study solving abilities, acquire new practical skills while taking part in skill seminars, talk with our corporate partners in an informal setting during Rotation Dinner and have fun with their fellow CEMS students on several occasions!
During these 3 days, skill seminars were at the heart of the CEMS V4 Conference. 7 CEMS Corporate Partners took part and contributed to the successful conference:
- AB InBev conducted a case study about launching a brand.
- Bain & Company taught students how to grow a car-sharing subsidiary
- Deloitte provided the steep learning path into project management..
- Thanks to Simon-Kucher & Partners, students were able to learn how to launch the next generation of digital solutions in the HealthTech industry.
- Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield presented how to implement a successful shopping centre expansion project.
- Zeb and Kearney provided the opportunity to learn how to crunch real-life and financial case studies.
Apart from the skill seminars, Bain & Company, Deloitte and zeb hosted company lunches or breakfast where the students were able to interact and network with companies’ representatives.
During the Rotation Diner, students were able to learn about career perspectives and job opportunities with Bain & Company, Unibail-Rodamco-Westfield and zeb in a mingling atmosphere.
Besides meeting and networking with CEMS Corporate Partners, students had several opportunities to feel the true CEMS spirit. They participated in exciting social events such as cooking classes with Little Chef, visiting Polin Museum or meeting over breakfast.
The whole conference was crowned with the Closing Gala, during which professor Miroslaw Jarosiński, CEMS Academic Director, gave a speech and handed out certificates of participation to the students. After the end, the participants had a banquet and afterparty. The V4 Conference provided a unique occasion to connect with CEMS Corporate Partners as well as create friendships with CEMS students from all over the world.
More information about the V4 Conference 2023 will be shared at a later date.